Tuesday, September 11, 2012

poker gameplay



Rule number one: Patience


Speaking of running good, oh boy have I been running unwell fine online. I've put in loads of days (at least for me) on PokerStars in the $300-$600 game and I haven't had a losing day yet. I've been thirsty for knowledge and ponder my online game has come a thirst style. I infatuation the 6max, it suits my system sooo much improve than a ring game. I play besides many hands as is, so the 6 handed side protects me a tiny bit I deliberate.

I played before day one, and then upon my off day, for the first time in my life, I played poker. Normally during a tournament I don't play a hand of poker outside of the tournament, but I am so jonesing to play that I put in a session and I ran super great. I won 5.5 buy ins and hit loads of hands.

I'm learning so much stuff, some of which is a bit of a stretch for me in terms of accepting, but I'm going with it anyway limitless though I don't fully involve why it's discipline. Mostly I'm talking about bet sizing. A boy sent me a message explaining to me why the 4-bet bet sizing is so small among the apex players, and it finally clicked for me. He worded it so wholesome. Thanks for that dude, much appreciated.

None of this is about ego. I want to be really great at everything! It's pretty obvious that my NLH cash game results and approach hasn't been good, but I'm working upon it and it's so fun to notice results. It's like if you labor out, when you observe that you are building muscle you just want to do more and more. That's nice of how I feel privilege now. I'm learning swift and closing the gap faster than expected. My rely is high in an place where I've struggled.
 

1 comment:

  1. online patience is a virtue, live local mtt are more of a turbo 8k to start need to have 16-20k at first break or you will struggle and not have enough chips to play.

    ReplyDelete